Training | Consulting | Staffing
GSE Workforce Solutions, a division of GSE Solutions, leverages over 40 years of specialized field expertise to provide first-class staffing, training and consulting solutions that alleviate pressure from workforce reductions and continuing education needs.
With a strong focus on nuclear, GSE experts help identify solutions and talent to address workforce gaps. The GSE Workforce Solutions team will make sure the right people and skills are in place for customer operations to run smoothly.
Established as a purpose-driven company, we support the entire project lifecycle, training and procedures with field-experienced talent, including our own in-house engineering expertise.
Our workforce solutions reduce risk and costs, boost agility and responsiveness, reducing nonproductive time, while providing access to industry-experienced professionals who make an impact from Day One.
- Strategically positioned to meet our customer’s changing and expanding needs
- Support major utilities nationwide including all Utilities Service Alliance (USA) member sites
- Dedicated experts supporting thousands of assignments throughout adjacent energy and engineering sectors
- Access to a network of highly specialized engineers and professionals
- Customized solutions to drive project success
- Support comprehensive needs for utility, plant, field, and construction
- Accustomed to fulfilling unique requirements and solving customer challenges
- Skilled recruiting, onboarding and management
- Reduce risk, save time and money, and ensure legal compliance
- Operations, Outage & Work Management
- Operations Specialists
- Engineering Design, Construction & Maintenance
- Custom Training Programs & Instructors
- Classroom & Simulator Instruction
- Operator Initial & Requalification
- Field Service
- Quality Control, Safety & Inspection
- Project Management
- Project Controls
- Procedure Writing
- Procedure Specialists
- Leadership Mentoring
- Thermal Performance
- Programs & Compliance
Our deep bench of highly skilled professionals has a wide range of backgrounds and helps with a single project or fills long-term gaps. We work proactively, identifying those with the right expertise and proven experience you value. When your needs ramp up, we match them with our resources, for immediate support.
Our qualified, technical experts can support all facets of your organization. Experienced personnel can bring rigor and focus to the workplace and offer support during times of critical need, when supplemental support is necessary, and even for those gaining on-the-job experience.
We have a reputation for providing first-class training programs to the energy and nuclear industry. By partnering with you, we believe in performance excellence to ensure a deep and true understanding of success. GSE’s Entry2Expert® is the way to optimize your talent management. It provides the process, technology and services you need to go from screening and selection to developing an expert team.
END-TO-END WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT
As a trusted partner who understands our clients’ technical, safety, and time-sensitive needs, we take a collaborative approach to meet our client’s mission, offering peace of mind that comes from expert management of administrative and logistical challenges.