Mandatory ASME OM Code Appendix III Implementation, with emphasis on Motor Operated Valve testing requirements and programmatic interfaces. This training will also include content devoted to understanding the impact of currently proposed 10CFR50.55 rulemaking by the NRC. If your plant is scheduled for the next IST Program interval update in early 2017 or later this course is a valuable tool in preparing for that effort. There are some implementation actions for Appendix III that you can and should be starting now.
- MOV fundamentals and GL 89-10/GL 96-05 Regulatory Overview
- IST/MOV Requirements through the 2012 ASME OM Code
- Concepts related to MOV margin and performance trending
- Detailed breakdown of Appendix III requirements
- Appendix III Implementation guidance
- Application of Risk-Based Insights
- NRC proposed 10CFR50.55 rulemaking – impacts on Appendix III implementation
- Wednesday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Thursday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
GSE Engineering is a highly experienced team focused on creating innovative ways to meet our customers’ needs using a combination of our industry-leading services and products. The Programs & Performance group (Formerly True North Consulting) leverages decades of specialized expertise in thermal performance and engineering programs that refine and update systems, to optimize performance and safety.
Classes now forming
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEU)
Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Completion for 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEU) to qualify for 20 Professional Development Hours (PDH) needed to fulfill Professional Engineers’ continuing education requirements. The credits will be awarded without authorization. It is the attendee’s responsibility to keep and present the certificate to any organization that requires the certificate.